Pimento Cheese Mac N’ Cheese RecipeJune 2, 2016
Featured on Fete Magazine – Ode to joyAugust 7, 2016
- 2 pounds sausage or ground beef
- 1 pound Caviar of the South pimento cheese, either flavor
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Worcestershire sauce to taste
- Fritos or Tortilla chips for dipping
- Step1: Brown sausage or ground beef adding salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce to taste.
- Step 2: At the same time, put pimento cheese in slow cooker on low.
- Step 3: Once the meat is browned, mix it in with the pimento cheese, stir and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Step 4: Eat with Fritos or Tortilla chips and enjoy!
Start to finish: 40 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Servings: Approximately 20